Waypoints provides an API to store waypoints for NPCs.
- /waypoints_new => create a new waypoints list
- /waypoints_add SPEED => add a waypoint (WARNING: see under for more informations)
- /waypoints_save NAME => save waypoints
- /waypoints_close => close waypoints and don’t save
- /waypoints_remove NAME => remove waypoints
When you add a speed, this speed is TO GET TO the CURRENT point, not to the next point (so the first point you set it to get from the last point to the first point)
If you set 2 waypoints on the SAME position, the NPC will stop moving for the amount of time that you set as the SPEED