GUI with personal stats, leaderboard, and per-category stats. Server-wide top-list per category can be advertised on a timer.
oxide.grant <user or group> <name or steam id> <permission>. To remove a permission, use
oxide.revoke <user or group> <name or steam id> <permission>.
playerranks.allowed— Allows player to use admin commands
By default, stats for admins are NOT publicised.
/pr— Display GUI for the various stat pages
/pr save— Save the database
/pr wipe— Wipe the database
/pr del— Remove all stats for that player
/pr wipecategory— Remove all of a user’s stats for that category
Main save and wipe are available by button in Admin GUI (
playerranks.save— Save the database
playerranks.wipe— Wipe the database
PlayerRanks.jsonfile under the
oxide/configdirectory. The use of a JSON editor or validation site such as jsonlint.com is recommended to avoid formatting issues and syntax errors.
- blockEvents – Toggle EventManager contributing to ranks.
- useClans – Toggle clan-member kills contributing to ranks.
- useFriendsAPI – Toggle friend kills contributing to ranks.
- useRustIO – Toggle friend kills contributing to ranks.
- allowadmin – Toggle admin stats in public displays.
- useTimedTopList – Toggle public broadcast rotation.
- TimedTopListSize – Font size for chat output.
- TimedTopListNumbered – Adds ordered numbering to chat output (1st,2nd,etc).
- statCollection – Toggle On/Off
- lastLoginLimit – in days.Deletes data for users who haven’t logged in since X days ago. Value of 0 means disabled.
- enabledForPlayers – Enable/disable player chat command.
- useIntenseOptions – Enable/disable.Toggle gathering of information, and displays, relating to:
fontColor1/2/3 – Three options available, for title, message, and category.(Will rename soon)
guitransparency – 0.0 – 1.0
Chat Command Alias – Default is “ranks”. Change it to whatever you want.
There is a true/false for every category.
These can be set via GUI, and prevent data for that category being displayed in-game.
SQL – optional
- Database Name
- tablename – Main data table name that PR will create.
- LBtableName – Leaderboards table name that PR will create.
- Use MySQL – true/false
- autoWipe – true/false (wipes SQL with main database)
The SQL database will be created on the first save, whether automatic or manually with command
- Sleepers Killed
- KDR (kill to death ratio)
- SDR (suicide to death ratio)
- APC Hits
- Explosives Thrown
- Arrows Fired
- Bullets Fired
- Rockets Launched
- Drops looted
- Structures Built
- Structures Demolished
- Items Deployed
- Items crafted
- Entities Repaired
- Resources Gathered
- Structures Upgraded
- PlayTime** (DD:HH:MM:SS)
- Online/Offline Status**
- ActiveDate – Player’s last login date.
** – These options are reported by Player Ranks, but not incremented or maintained by Player Ranks.
Resetting Player Ranks database will not set these entires to zero, as they are read from elsewhere.
Wipe Playtime Tracker data and/or Economics data to set these to zero.
Personal stats and leader board can be bound to toggle as follows, using H J as examples:
bind h callPersonalStatsUI bind j callLeaderBoardUI
if you need to remove the bind, type:
bind j "" bind h ""
- Data for banned players is automatically removed.
- Heli Kills are attributed to the player who hit the heli the most – not the last hitter.
- If a player dies from his wounds, the person who wounded him gets the PVP kill.
- PvP distance is recorded based on the wounding shot.
PlayerRanks.jsonfile under the
oxide/lang/endirectory. To add support for another language, create a new language folder (e.g.
defor German) if not already created, copy the default language file to the new folder and then customize the messages.