- Stats Points:
- Agility : Increases your change to dodge attacks
- Strength : Increases you Health Currently adds ammo to magazines, and decrease damage taken. Looking at more applications
- Intelligence : Decreases the crafting time
- Skill Points
- Lumberjack – Increases the gather rate for wood
- Miner – Increases the gather rate for ores and stones
- Hunter – Increases the gather rate from animals resources
- Researcher – Allow you to research items you have to generate the Blueprint, each skill point unlocks new types of items you can research and decreases the cooldown
- Blacksmith – Increases the melting rate, every time a furnace fuel is consumed your furnace got a chance to produce X more result (Ex: metal frag). The x depends on skill level as well as the chance %
- BlinkToArrow – You can blink to where your arrow fell. Each skillpoint decreases the cooldown
- Gatherer – You can gather more resources from pickup
- Taming – You can tame animals, thanks to Bombardir. Level 1 allows wolf, Level 2 allows bear
- If the NpcController plugin isn’t available the skill will be disabled
You get exp when you gather stuff or build/upgrade buildings. You get 1 stat point automatically assigned to each attribute when you level up, and 3 to distribute. Configurable. You get 1 skill point when you level up to distribute. Configurable.
Each skill requires a level to get, some specific stats amounts, and a number of skillpoints to upgrade (still to be balanced).
Ex: Skill Researcher: Requiers level 30, 45 int, and consumes 7 skillpoints to levelup.
Default max profile level for is 200. Also there is a max level for the skills.
/hunt lvlup <playername(opitional)> <desired_level>— Level up self (admin only) or specified player (if set)
h— Show in-game help via chat
/hg— Show in-game help via GUI
hunt.lvlup <playername> <desired_level>— Level up self (admin only) or specified player (if set)
hunt.saverpg— Save data for plugin
hunt.resetrpg— Reset data for plugin
hunt.statreset <playername>— Reset stats for specified player
hunt.skillreset <playername>— Reset skills for specified player
hunt.resetfurnaces— Clear furnaces in data file (useful for wipes, coming soon)
hunt.genxptable <BaseXP(383)> <LevelMultiplier(1.105)> <LevelModule(10)> <ModuleReducer(0.005)>— Generate XP table with specified values
Note: If you don’t have permission, nothing will be shown.
I’d would suggest avoiding any other plugins that provided any of the following:
- Allows you to buy blueprints
- Changes crafting rates
- Changes gather rates
- Provides instant crafting
The other plugins may work, but the RPG itself wouldn’t make much sense.
Since I’m going to add plenty more features there may be needed to reset the RPG, so don’t get too attached.
Right now it will save profiles when server saves or player levels up, not via admin chat command
/h lvlup <level>.
You can manually save via the console command
- PedraozauM, the original author of this plugin
- Nogrod, for maintaining this plugin after the original author